Multiple leg synthetic slings are useful for balanced load distribution when used for heavier loads.
Widely used in the rigging, lifting, construction, and material handling industries, these bridle slings are assembled in the USA with high quality webbing.
Easy to handle and versatile.
- Flexible, lightweight, and strong.
- Web slings are pliable and can easily conform to loads.
- Using soft webbing slings, rather than chains, helps prevent damage to the surface of the load being lifted.
- Made from 2-Ply construction
- The Master Link allows for quick and easy connection
Lightweight and cost effective
- Polyester synthetic slings stretch to approximately 3%
- Not recommended for alkaline environments
Each lifting 3-leg bridle features a Master (oblong) Link on the top and Sling Hooks with safety latch on the bottoms. Each sling is assembled in the USA with imported materials and a sewn tag with lifting ratings.
30º Capacity Rating: 3,100 lbs
45º Capacity Rating: 6,500 lbs
60º Capacity Rating: 8,000 lbs
Hook: 1" Master Link & 1.5 Ton Capacity Alloy Sling Hooks
Webbing Material: Polyester
Configuration: 1" Wide Triple Leg 2-Ply Synthetic Bridle Sling TOS-EE
Standard: Sewn in the USA with tag and rated Capacity ASME B30.9
Item cannot be returned due to safety concerns
Safety: Avoid exposure to alkali, acid, ultraviolet light, prolonged exposure sunlight, or environments exceeding 180F. Slings should never be used beyond their certified load ratings. Inspect slings for wear and tear before each use. If worn, unsafe, or you are not sure, than they should not be used & should be discarded.